Skip to main content
The Bush Library building is closed until further notice, but our library staff and many services can still be accessed remotely, and many of our resources can be accessed or requested electronically.
Student guide to conducting research remotely
This faculty guide will help instructors discover services and resources while our library building is closed.
Learning Outcomes for First Year Seminar IL instruction
FYSEM library instruction is designed to help you do the following:
- Indentify where various types of publications appear in an Information Cycle
- Know when reference materials will best suit your research needs
- Define your audience and recognize the difference between scholarly and popular sources
- Evaluate the sources you uncover
- Locate books and full-text articles
- Differentiate among citations for books, articles, chapters and websites