- Masks must be worn by all students, employees and guests while indoors in common areas of campus and outside when 6 ft. distance cannot be maintained. IMPORTANT
- Hamline still has the policy of no outside visitors due to COVID 19 at this time. IMPORTANT
- Please do not rearrange tables or chairs in the library at this time. Don't add chairs to tables. We are trying to keep a minimum 6-foot distance to help keep people safe.
- If you bring a meal into the Bush Library building we request that you eat alone (solo = no group eating) during COVID.
- If you eat in the library, please take your trash to the nearest large trash receptacle on each floor (usually near the elevator) to make cleanup easier for our cleaning staff.
- Locate the Sanitizing Station on each floor to clean your study spot.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page about COVID-19 Updates