Skip to main content
The Bush Library building is closed until further notice, but our library staff and many services can still be accessed remotely, and many of our resources can be accessed or requested electronically.
Student guide to conducting research remotely
This faculty guide will help instructors discover services and resources while our library building is closed.
Why use this guide?
In this guide for history students you will find the following resources:
- Background resources including:
- Databases most useful for finding scholarly articles from journals in the discipline
- Our library catalog and discovery tool, CLICsearch, for finding books and media on your topic
- Examples of resources and strategies to find primary resources
- Library tools to connect you to resources (e.g., interlibrary loan)
- Resources for writing and citing using the Chicago citation style
- Links to contact the library and/or your librarian whenever you need assistance
, Criminology and Criminal Justice
, East Asian Studies
, Environmental Studies
, First Year Seminar
, Global Studies
, Modern Languages
, Nonprofit Management
, Public Administration
, Social Justice
, Theatre Arts
, Women's Studies