Skip to main content
The Bush Library building is closed until further notice, but our library staff and many services can still be accessed remotely, and many of our resources can be accessed or requested electronically.
Student guide to conducting research remotely
This faculty guide will help instructors discover services and resources while our library building is closed.
Why use this guide?
In this guide for psychology students you will find the following resources:
- Background resources including:
- Databases most useful for finding scholarly articles from journals in the discipline
- Our library catalog, CLICsearch, which is a good starting place for finding books, articles, and media on your topic
- Examples of useful web resources
- Library tools to connect you to resources (e.g., interlibrary loan)
- Resources for writing and citing using the APA citation style
- Links to contact the library and/or your librarian whenever you need assistance
, Art & Art History
, Creative Writing
, Digital Media Arts
, Education - ESL
, First Year Seminar
, Social Studies