Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Physical Materials and Interlibrary Loan
**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
Bush Library Materials
- Hamline's ebooks and other online content is available via our library website, guides and in CLICsearch. The physical materials in Bush Library are not accessible by patrons at this time. You must submit a request for us to pull the item for you.
- If CLICsearch indicates that the item you need is owned at Hamline and that item appears to be only available as a physical item (print book, physical DVD, journal), go ahead and Place a request in CLICsearch for the item you want.
- We will attempt to fill your request with an alternative digital or electronic version of the item you requested, (ebook, streaming video, etc.)
- You will be notified via your Hamline email account, if we are able to provide e-versions of your item(s), or if we will be providing the physical item for pick-up at the library. We are not able to mail books to people at this time. Questions can be directed to 651-523-2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or 651-523-2373 or email@example.com
- If you become aware of any Hamline students needing webcams, or hot spots, or laptops to accomplish their Hamline school work please direct them to the Long-Term Technology Request Form to list their needs. These items can be picked up from PiperXpress or mailed out to the student.
CLIC Library Materials
- You are also able to use Interlibrary Loan (ILLIAD) to request physical materials not at Bush Library or the other CLIC schools. Interlibrary Loan renewal requests can be placed via the below process :
- Log into your ILLiad account
- Click on the Book request to request books.